Radical Technologies Pvt Ltd is the Dealer and Supplier for Microsoft license, Microsoft license provide a complete infrastructure that supports both your business objectives and your business growth.Dealers for Microsoft license ,Dealers for Microsoft oem pack ,Micrososft license in Mumbai,Maharashtra.Supplier for Microsoft license in Mumbai.
The full suite of Office 365
Office 365 Enterprise
Office 365 Business
Office 365 Business Essentials
Office 365 Business Premium
Office 365 ProPlus
Microsoft Volume License
Microsoft windows server
Microsoft SQL server
Microsoft exchange server
Microsoft Office standard or Professional Plus
Microsoft Windows server
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 32/64 Bit
Microsoft Home and business
Office Home and Business 2016 and 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Windows 10. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC or Mac for use at home or work.
Windows 10 Pro is built for business
If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker and BitLocker to Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
Your Office files like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint automatically get stored in the cloud, which acts as a virtual online drive, so you can share and work on documents in real time.
Log in with Remote Desktop to use your Windows 10 Pro PC while at home, on the road, or anywhere there's an internet connection.
Create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to the apps you need most.
Windows Server 2016
Nano Server uses a 92 percent smaller installation footprint than the Windows Server graphical user interface (GUI) installation option. As well as this huge selling point, there are more a few more reasons that may compel you to turn to Nano for at least some of your Windows Server workloads:
·Bare-metal OS means less updates and reboots.
·The server has a much-reduced attack surface when compared to GUI Windows Server because you have to administratively inject any server roles from outside Nano.
·Due to its size, Nano can be ported easily across physical sites, servers and data centres.
·Nano hosts the many of the common Windows Server workloads which include Hyper-V host and many others.
·Nano is designed to be managed completely remotely. However it does include a minimal local management UI called "Nano Server Recovery Console," that allows the user to perform initial configuration tasks. 
2. Containers – Windows Server Container & Hyper-V Container
Microsoft partnered with the Docker development team to bring Docker-based containers to Windows Server. Containers had previously existed almost entirely in the Linux/UNIX open-source world until now. They allow you to isolate applications and services in an easy-to-administer and functional way. Windows Server 2016 offers two different types of "containerised" Windows Server instances: 
·Windows Server Container. This container type is intended for low-trust workloads where container instances run on the same server and may share some common resources
· Hyper-V Container. This isolated containerised Windows Server instance is completely isolated from other containers and potentially from the host server. The Hyper-V containers are appropriate for high-trust workloads.
3. Linux Secure Boot
Secure Boot is part of the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) specification that protects a server's start-up environment against boot-time malware and the injection of rootkits. Technically, the VM's UEFI firmware prevents start up by presenting a "Failed Secure Boot Verification" notification. The Windows Server and Azure engineering teams have embraced Linux meaning it is now possible to deploy Linux VMs under Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V with no trouble without having to disable the Secure Boot feature. 
4. Storage Spaces Direct
Storage Spaces is a Windows Server feature that makes it more affordable for administrators to create flexible disk storage. Storage Spaces Direct in Windows Server 2016 extends Storage Spaces to allow failover cluster nodes to use their local storage inside this cluster which avoids the necessity of a shared storage fabric.
Office 365 Features
1. Collaboration: Since Office 365 is cloud-based, multiple people can edit the same document at once (in Word, PowerPoint or Excel) and you can even see edits as they are being made- as well as see who is making the edits.
2. Chat With Users Through Skype: Microsoft has already begun rolling this feature out to users and it lets you easily chat with document collaborators through Skype. The best part? Even if you leave the document, you can continue the conversation through Skype on your mobile device or computer.
3. Link to Files Instead of Attaching Them: For companies that use the business edition of Office 365, they have the option of linking to files instead of attaching them. You just upload the file to the Office 365 cloud, open Outlook on the cloud and link to the file. While this is a feature on most cloud storage services, Microsoft Outlook will automatically grant editing permission to whoever you email the link to (permissions can be changed).
4. Easily Switch Between Personal and Business Account on Android: With the OneDrive app for Android, you can link both your OneDrive for Business and personal OneDrive account and easily toggle between them.
5. Turn Notes Into Calendars: How often do you write notes of assignments that need to be completed? We’re going to guess that it’s pretty often and now you can write a to-do list in OneNote and then easily convert it to tasks with deadlines and reminders in your calendar. You can also automatically add meeting details (date, location, attendees etc.) to notes and email them to your team.
6. Bing Will Automatically Suggest Images: Microsoft has released a preview mode of Sway, a cloud presentation software that is integrated with Bing image search. It will automatically suggest images to you based on the words in your presentation and it updates as you add/edit words.
7. Convert Scribbles to Drawings and Text: If you scribble down handwritten notes into OneNote, it has to guess which lines belong together and if it guesses wrong you can fix it quite easily using the Lasso tool. You select the lasso and circle an area of your note. You can then edit it or use the “Math” or “Ink to Text” options to change the scribbles into regular numbers and text.
8. Your Inbox Can De-Clutter Itself: We all hate spam and now you can teach your inbox to de-clutter itself! It’s called “Clutter” and it uses any and all rules you may have set up for your inbox. You train it by marking messages as clutter and it will begin to automatically move messages it deems less important into the “Clutter” folder. You can then go in and read and/or delete these messages later on.
9. Ignore Reply-All Conversations: We’ve all been in that situation where we are included in emails we don’t really need because senders reply to all. With Office 365, you can click the “Ignore” button which will stop you from seeing the replies to all.
10. Add an E-mail Signature: Gone are the days of printing a doc, signing it and then scanning or faxing it. Outlook has a free electronic signature app by DocuSign that allows you to electronically sign and email docs, as well as collect signatures from others.
11. Use Your Mouse as a Laser Pointer: If you’re giving a presentation using PowerPoint, you can use your computer’s mouse as a laser pointer and all you need to do is tell PowerPoint to change the icon into a red dot (which will act as your laser pointer). This feature is even included in the iPad version of office- you just hold your finger or stylus down and the red button will appear.
12. Turn Data Into a Map: The most recent version of Excel has a new feature called the Power Map which lets you convert rows of data into images. If that data is geographic, it will put it into a 3D map.
13. Better Charts, Graphs and Pivot Tables: One of the most useful features in Excel is the ability to easily turn data into charts, and now Microsoft has a new “Quick Analysis” feature which lets you quickly view and click through all the different ways you can visually present your material.
14. Excel Will Automatically Reformat Your Data: The new version of Office has Flash Fill, which automatically recognizes any changes you are making and will do the rest for you. For example, let’s say you have a list of names that is formatted into two columns (first and last). If you start reformatting so that these names are in one column only, Excel will recognize this and automatically do the rest for you. It will display the reformatted list and all you need to do is click to accept it.
15. PDF Editing: If you need to edit a PDF, you can convert it into a Word document without the formatting issues that come along with copy and pasting or editing. You can also save an entire Word doc, or even just a portion, as a PDF and password-protect it.